Saturday, March 6, 2010

NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

Book Club - Thursday Night
- 7 pm
- My House
- JANE

Please tell all your friends and loved ones! this is for real! this week we ARE meeting! you should be half way through the book if you are reading. Don't worry if you are not we will chat about things other than the book too. Mostly this book club is for fun! and a chance for us all to get together outside of school and enjoy each others company while appreciating literature :)

Love you all!!! can't wait for THURSDAY

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I haven't even come yet and I really, really want to.

    I hope my excuse is valid! I have a dress rehearsal for my choir concert from 7-9:30 on Thursday! Booger. Can I still be apart of the club? I promise I'll be there on the 18th and I'll even make the treats!
    LOVES!
    nina la banane

    ReplyDelete