Monday, February 22, 2010

Next Meeting!!!!

Hello everyone! I hope you were all able to get Jane Eyre this week. If not I sincerely recommend Barnes and Nobels cuz Borders was NO HELP!!!! Apparently "all the other book clubs" shop there and they were fresh out of Jane Eyre.

The meeting will still take place this tuesday at 8pm at Queen Arms #2 ( my apt. ) We will have some sort of fun activity and treat. From there we will decide when the next meeting will be. If you have any stipulations, can't make it, don't wanna come, whatever ...please use this blog as your way of communication. Also make sure all know the address of this blog so that they can gat all this valuable info!

Once we get this ball rolling it will be real good!!! (that was for you Anna)

I can't really think of anything else I need to inform you of at the moment.... but if something comes up I'll let you know.

See you all TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment